Putting together the pieces of the home health care puzzle is what we do best. We’re here to answer your questions and to ensure that you receive the care that’s ns related to home health care.
Home health care assists a person in their recovery from an illness, accident, surgery, or change in their medical condition. Professional health care and rehabilitation services are delivered in a person’s home environment under the direction of their personal physician.
Home health care can be covered through a variety of sources:
- Medicare pays 100% of the cost for home health care for individuals 65 years of age or over or permanently disabled.
- Private insurance will pay for home health care. Benefits vary per policy and verification of benefits is required.
- Private Pay.
llness, surgical procedure, injury, or any number of life events may require in-home health care during the recovery process. Services provided by Active Home Health may be suitable for individuals who have experienced the following:
- Frequent hospitalizations.
- Frequent falls or near falls.
- Problems with medication regimen.
- Recent surgery or hospitalization.
- Multiple health problems and/or new condition.
- Multiple or no caregivers.
If you are unsure about whether you are qualified for home health care services, please contact Active Home Health. Generally speaking, patients in the following circumstances qualify for home health care:
- Homebound criteria are usually required.
- The patient is under the care of a physician who manages and authorizes the need for services.
- The patient requires the skilled services of a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, and/or Speech Therapist.
Please let us know! In our effort to provide comprehensive services, we believe that effective communication and a thorough understanding of home health care is critical. Call Active Home Health at 940-458-2022 or send an e-mail with your questions related to home health care.